Bachelor of Business Administration BBA (Bac + 4)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- BAC + 4
- A US Diploma signed by Fort Hays State University
- 1st and 2nd year in Dakar (Senegal),
- 3rd and 4th year in Kansas (USA)
- 100% taught in English
- Open to all students holding a high school diploma
- Fully delivered in English, FHSU's BBA gives its students all the necessary assets to build and implement their professional projects in the best possible conditions, to adapt to a constantly changing world of work, and to to become efficient entrepreneurs.
- Moreover, since its system is based on the Anglo-Saxon format, the FHSU BBA is an ideal springboard for those wishing to practice abroad (North America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, etc.).
- It is intended for young graduates who are considering an international career, whether abroad or in a foreign company and future international executives ready to evolve in multicultural environments.
- It is built for future managers motivated, mobile and ready to follow an innovative program.
English Improvement and TOEFL Preparation Courses
This preparation aims to give students the knowledge and confidence to use business English and conversation through a total immersion in listening, conversation, reading and writing.
At the end of this program, students will have the following skills:
- Read and understand and write English texts
- Follow and understand a business module in English
- Being able to debate and lead a discussion in English
- Enrich your vocabulary Write correctly in English
- A good level of vocabulary, grammar and conjugation
- Know and understand the TOEFL test techniques
1st year at BEM Dakar: 3,300,000 FCFA
2nd year at BEM Dakar: 3.300.000 FCFA
3rd year at FHSU Kansas: 14,380 USD
4th year at FHSU Kansas: 14,380 USD